With its high-quality organic ingredients, our smoothing and moisturizing Grace Bar body soap is not only good for your skin, but also gently cleanses it.
The ingredients in our soap protect your skin from drying out and its moisturizing properties make your skin feel supple. The scent of shea butter and lemongrass turns every shower into a soothing, nurturing and lasting SPA experience.
- Sustainable, plastic free
- 100% handmade in Tübingen, so each soap is unique and may differ from the product image
- The ingredients are organic and environmentally friendly
- Saves water
- Our packaging is made of recyclable paper and is plastic-free
- Without mineral oil, silicone, alcohol and synthetic fragrances
- Without preservative substances
- Manufactured using the cold stirring process
- The soaps are super-greased for nourishing cleaning and gentle care
- use the soap on your damp skin and create sufficient foam with gentle, circular movements on your body, with your hand or a sponge
- To give your body the full SPA experience, start at your neck and gradually work your way down in circular motions
- After rinsing off the soap, you can do without body lotion due to the moisturizing ingredients
- Allow the soap to dry between uses, preferably in a soap dish that allows air to flow to the bottom of the soap
- you can use the soap on your face, but we recommend using an appropriate facial soap or other cleanser depending on your skin type.
*Olea Europaea (Olive), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), *Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea), Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Almond), *Canola, Parfum (Essential Oil Blend), Sucrose (pulls moisture into skin and enhances lather), (CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 77288, CI 77492 - Safe to use), **Limonene (from essential oil (sweet orange/citrus)), *Linalool (more natural Scent of Brazil, Lavender), *Citral (Lemongrass).
*Controlled organic cultivation
** Declarable allergens
Olive oil = high vitamin E content, the skin is soft and moisturized.
Coconut Oil = has antibacterial properties, reduces inflammation and helps heal injuries
Shea butter = acts as a care substance that makes the skin supple and moisturized due to its high proportion of fatty acids.
Canola Oil = is rich in vitamin K, which helps keep skin supple and smooth
Almond Oil = Reduces the appearance of scars, nourishes dry skin, improves skin texture and evens skin tone.Contains vitamin E and magnesium.
*** Before we launch our product, we worked with our manufacturers and testers to ensure ingredient consistency. They are therefore the result of numerous researches, analyzes and optimizations. Our goal is to offer you the best. While you may see some names that may be difficult to pronounce or translate, these have been tested (not on animals) and passed the testing phase with flying colors.
Even though we have done what is necessary, we are still very open to ideas and suggestions. We are ready to consciously and continuously improve our ingredients and products. If you have any questions or suggestions about any of our ingredients, please feel free to contact us directly: email@example.com***
The glycerine is retained in the production of our soap and thus contributes to the fine skin feeling after washing. In addition to retaining glycerine, natural soaps are over-fat. This means that parts of the vegetable fat are not saponified and are therefore retained to care for the skin.
Only high-quality vegetable fats, vegetable butter and other selected natural ingredients are used. Palm oils, synthetic fragrances and dyes as well as preservatives are deliberately avoided. After production, the natural soaps are air-dried for at least 6 weeks.