Flaxseed as a hair treatment
Did you know that flaxseed can be of great help in detangling your hair? And it's available in your nearest supermarket.
Flaxseed gel helps you to detangle your hair, restore your original curls and maintain your hair texture in the long term.
Here's how to prepare your flaxseed gel:
- Take a pot of water and put it on your stove.
- Pour 6 tablespoons of flaxseed into the water.
- Make sure you have enough water in the pot. Cook for 7 minutes depending on the desired consistency.
- If you want the gel to be thick, cook a little longer.
- Separate the seed from the water, which has now turned into a gel. Let the gel cool, add 3 drops of lavender oil and 5 drops of sweet orange essential oil.
- Spray your hair with water and apply the gel. Comb your hair and after 15 minutes, rinse and style your hair as usual.